Contact Information

Invitations, Ceremonies, Walkthroughs, RSVPs, Robe Rentals

For questions about invitations, ceremonies, walkthroughs, RSVPs and robe rentals, please contact the Events and Ceremonials team at 416-736-5325 or e-mail: You can also visit the York University - Convocation page on Facebook.

Graduation Status, Degree Audit, Final Academic Decisions
School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design;
Liberal Arts &
Professional Studies;
  • Verify your graduation status online
  • Registrarial Services, Bennett Centre for Student Services
  • 416-872-YORK (9675)
  • If you have received a letter from the Degree Audit Unit of the Registrar's Office and you have a question, please contact:
Environmental Studies
  • Office of Student & Academic Services, 137 Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building
  • Graduate students: 416-736-2100, ext. 33254
  • Undergraduate students: 416-736-2100, ext. 30397
Glendon College / Coll├Ęge universitaire Glendon
  • Office of Student Programs, C102 York Hall
  • 416-487-6715 or
Osgoode Hall Law School
Schulich School of Business
Graduate Studies
  • Masters and PhD students should confirm their graduation status with their graduate program office.
Diploma Mailing

Information on diploma mailing, along with other diploma services, can be found on the Information for Graduates page of the Diploma Services section.

Graduation Photography

Graduation Portrait Photography

(takes place during your last term before graduating)

Portrait sittings are provided through different suppliers based on Faculty and college. Look below for your Faculty/program/college and the corresponding contact information.

Faculty of Education

  • Faculty of Education Student Association (F.E.S.A.)
  • 416-736-2100 ext. 88779

Administrative Studies, Information Technology and Human Resources Management

Osgoode Hall Law School

All other Colleges and Faculties*
*Excluding Administrative Studies, Information Technology and Human Resources Management students

Ceremonial Photography

(takes place during convocation)

Outstanding Accounts

If you owe money to the the University, your diploma will be held back until your debts are paid. To ensure you do not owe the University any money, please do the following:

  • Check Your Student Account to view your balance and make payments. If you have further questions, call 416-872-YORK (9675).
  • Check your Library Account or call 416-736-5181 for outstanding fines.
  • Contact Parking Services at 416-736-5705 for outstanding parking violations.
  • Contact York Telecom for outstanding telecommunication charges: or 416-736-5611.